This is me, sitting in rush hour traffic at 6:30 this morning.. loving life!
Why? Just a few reasons off the top are:
– I didn’t miss my alarm this morning (cough cough Monday), so I had already crushed a crossfit workout
– The sunrise was ah-mazing.
– I was sipping on my free drink from Anthem (Almond milk dirty chai – hello!)
– Since I drove (I usually take the bus), I was rocking out to Oceans on repeat
– My nails and toenails match. You can’t tell that in this picture – neither can my coworkers in the cute ballet flats I’m wearing today – but I can, and every female knows this makes you that much more ready to conquer any problem coming your way. So, bring.it.on!
– Looking forward to tonight – a combination of some of my favorite things: an outdoor concert with my mom and sister!
S0, 10 hour workday – I’ve got a smile on my face and I’m ready for you.
Hope youre having a great midweek, too!
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.